Wednesday, May 11, 2005

whoohoo!

Exams are finally over!!!!i am so happy.....hahaha....recently because during the exam period...i have been quieter...hahah....the RETURN OF LIZHEN!!!!MUAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!lalala.....

oh man!!!i tell you i can't express how much i love HIM lor...he is juz so AWESOME, WONDERFUL, MIGHTY!...HE is BEYOND DESCRIPTION , TOO MARVELLOUS to describe liao...sunday was SUPER awesome lorz...i was completely soaked in the sweet presence of God...i could feel HIM lor...he is so close to me that i could feel a special connection between HIM and me...ahh....pastor victor rocks!!!he prophesised to so many people...and so many people were blessed by him...ahhh....and now i can see people hearts are once again rekindled with fire!!!! i m so happy....hahahha....but i was a tiny winny bit disappointed...cause i was hoping that he will prophesise to me...cuz i have been praying the past few weeks wad God wants me to do...wad he wants me to do for him...hahaha...but i think God's timing is always perfect..i m sure he will tell me when he thinks that i m ready..yupp....

hahaha...i need to go liao...before my mum kills me..haha....buaiz..

2 Comments:

At 4:10 AM , Blogger Team Carbon said...

yoyoy~
haahaax..
:D...
yea i luvv Him too..
:D..
yepx..
His all knowing
i guess it isnt e rite time fer me to noe e details yet..
i'll jux follow whereva He brings me
:D..
luvv ya!!

 
At 6:42 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

harlowwww link to me kks? http://standbyblog.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home