Sunday, September 06, 2009

sigh

sigh.today is the first time i woke up for church.YET there wasnt any youth service. and my cell group didnt even tell me they were going west coast till i asked. oh wells, i guess i dun blame them. I'm like not really part of the cell group - its no wonder they forgot abt me.even the cell grp leader forgot abt me!hahaa.wonderful.
i told myself i will make an effort to bond with them.but its so hard.its so funny, i can easily fit into any other churches i have visited but my own church.HAHA.i just cant help feeling left out and they are always in their own world.freaking exclusive. many a times, i ask them to ask me whenever they have lunches or outings outside.but they nv called, nv told me.sigh.im just venting out my anger, fustrations and disappointment.why did God want me to come back to a church which is so hard to stay. doesnt He know im backsliding alr. sigh. whatever. I'm sure God has His plans

1 Comments:

At 4:52 AM , Blogger KuM said...

hey u changed ur blog! haha simple and nice:) anw u shd hav joined my pri6 cell! we r at e 5th floor watchin movie... hey come next week ok? we got a big plan but mus tell u in person :) next week got e YA meetin aso!

-loves huimin

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home