Sunday, May 29, 2005

whoohoo...I M BACK!!!

hahaha...ages never write in the blog liao..haha..everytime want to write..but lazy to write..cuz noe surely write very long one..haha..but now i m so happy...hahah...because of John Bridge!!(i hope i say his name correctly)...HE IS SOOOOO FUNNY AND CUTE...hahaha....i was laughing all the way lor..ahh thank God i was there!!!

well...actually todae this morning i was disppointed...well in some stuff in my church..yupp...i spent like 4 hours on doing something..then in the end..no one bother to watch....haiz...but then..dunno why...dunno wad brought me to go EL...haha....i think actually i wanted to go there play soccer..i think..haha..but then john Bridge came!!and he prayed for me...ahha...actually i didn't really hear wad did he say to me..he was like talking and talking..and i was on the verge of falling liao...haha....but i heard he say i will be a blessing...hahaha...hope i will fulfill to be one...sometimes i feel that i m not acting as a christian..or my actions will be bring people pain..i dunno...i juz feel that i m not doing wad God wants me to do....hmm...next time if i make anyone out here angry..muz tell me ok..yupp...todae John Bridge's speech really spoke to me...the thing about being patient and that God will answer all prayer..it is juz a matter of time...and i was sort of impatient nowadays..i keep asking God..wad u want me to do..is wad i want to do now wad u want me to do...yupp..and stuff...hhahah..yupp..but from todae..i realise that God will walk with you and guide u slowly...when he thinks it is time..he will show you.....and also the part abt getting weary...u may have forgotten ur vision or ur prayer..but God never forgets..so never get weary..stay faithful to him always...run after him...let the passion keep on going...the key is still STAY FAITHFUL!!!..yupp...learn to trust in him....

I wanna be a reflector!!! I want to shine for Your Glory!! I want to let the whole world knows that You are living in me!! I want to burn with Your FIRE!!Shine my light a little BRIGHTER!! I wanna let the whole world knows that JESUS LIVES IN ME!!!

2 Comments:

At 4:44 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

*looks at title of entry*
erm... welcome back? hehe...

 
At 6:45 AM , Blogger HIS child said...

heehee..everyone is a blessing...=)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home