Friday, April 28, 2006

thank you Daddy!

wheee!!!!!
in a rather good mood todae..haha..sorry peeps abt yest..early in the morn i was kinda moody..cuz early in the morning i gotten 1 demerit pt.=/ then i got a terrible haircut and then i hvae got cramps..and i din sleep well the night before..then due to communication breakdown i find no one to go gym with me..
weell..but suddenly when i woke up this morning..i realise how great God has been to me and how great my life is now..i have got great frends,still able to cope with sch work and a rather good life..
yest night i was enjoying myslef with a great time of fellowship and worship and sharing of word with the CFians..sudd i juz felt that all my burdens are taken away from me as i worsship Him..and then after that we had a time of word sharing..it is abt servanthood,how do we really become a true servant in our life..for the bible says, Christ didnt come to be sreved but to serve..yupp..then after that we discussed and had fellowship time..ahha..me and garfield and sonia were having a fun time of our own by singing songs with actions and my fav childhood song!haha..but then was kinda worried for Jesse..she is kinda having sum troubles now..really pray that God will guide her where He wants her to go..yupp..but anywae CF is really like my family..i mean we are all brothers and sisters of Christ..haha..its the place where i can sing and dance and nobody will care or say anything..haha..
then i got melodie(whom i can call her mehmeh(sounds like sheep))..ahah..its great to have someone to have the same timetable as u!haha.and we are both very alike in many ways man..seriously..very alike..haha..and i get along rather well with the rest of my classmates..xinying..melissa..lattifah..jay..valentia..kathy..reuben..jerome..etc..haha..

i also have got kailing in ny!!who is always there when i needed her..and also whenever i go back..she will be there to accompany me so that i wun feel uneasy in such a big sch..haha..and not to forget..bonn too!hah..he is such a funny and nice guy..ahha..very easy to toke to him..

and then i got my prayer partner in hua chong!we are still keeping in contact with one another which is really cool..and we share about each others life and pray for each other..i miss her man.haha..and i pray that she will continue to shine in hua chong!
and

pearleen!xianyu!charmaine! my spiritual sisters!always encouraging me and always there for me when i need to toke to them..i m able to share my spiritual troubles in life with them..and i m super glad that we are still very close to one another!!!

and i m glad that i m still coping well with my work man..haha...thnak God for all these..He is really very good to me!=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home