Friday, March 31, 2006

doubly sick

haha..feeling rather sick now..sian.haha.shldnt have gone gym yest..i thot gg gym will help me improve my health..but i din realise when u are having a cold n a fever is coming ur way..NEVER go gym!and basically..wad happened was i tried almost every machine!haha..i did treadmill,the cycling one,the "skiing" one,the rowing one,incline situps,bench press and alot more!haha..and it is my first time stepping into ACJC gym..and alot of funny things happen..LOLX..Melody was laughing like crazy when i tried all the machines.haha..and then the stupid pull up metal rod hit my head!cuz i was too tall!LOLX.and i cld hear the vibration lar..i pratically felt some of the info in my head was knocked out.then i complain i become more stupid.and then the worst thing is after gg gym..it started to rain when i was on my way to church..haha..but thank God only drizzle..not downpour..haha..

aniwae i was rather grouchy and cranky cuz i felt very sick and tired..
so sorry to whoever was in prayer meeting yest(pearl,kwek,woon,nathan,eileen,ps andrew).i guess i was kinda irritating when i reflect on yesterday.esp after the hit by the rod,i cldnt think wad i was saying..

then i got home even more grouchy..and then i realise that my borther has a much beta phone than me,my immediate reaction was to ask whyy and started quarreling..after quarreling,i was feeling faint and kinda fainted in the bathroom..then after a while,i sort of woke up and started bathing..as i was bathing,even though my head was still very giddy..but i manage to calm down and start thinking rationally..and then i realise how materialistic i was.and then was kinda stupid to quarrel with my brother juz because he has a beta phone than me..my treasures are in heaven and all the things here are juz temporary..verses start to come back my mind.."where ur treasures are ur heart will also be there" then i realise why m i caring abt worldly things?have i not forgotten wad happen in synergiz..then i was also angry at myself for throwing my temper..everytme i get sick and tired,words juz comes out of my mind without me thinking..and i really hate it,wad if i hurt someone real bad with my words..and words once said cant be taken back even though after saying sorry the scar will still be there..but all i cld do is pray to God asking Him for His forgiveness and strength.and then i said sorry to my brother and this is the actually the first time i said sorry to my brother after quarrelling..i realise how God have changed me..and if i continue to keep focus on Him,God will mold me into wad He wants me to be..aniwae my brother also said sorry for some stuff he said to me..and we live peacefully together again!hahahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home