Monday, May 08, 2006

CF interview..

well..nth special happen todae except CF interview!haha..oh well..it din go as well as i thot it shld go..haha..i think i was kinda nervous or tired..cuz towards the end of day,i was having a headache and feeling sick..yar..so some questions they ask i juz answered.but not the normal way i will ans it lar..haha..it wasnt intimidating lar...maybe becuz i know the ppl there..haha..but then i was surprise that the interview was so short..towards the end of the interview i wanted to say "huh?so short?" but decided not..haha..and one q stunned me lar..joel ask"wad is ur stand of BGR?"..i m like huh?no link leh..haha..and they ask like wad happen if someone tells u that he likes u..i mean how wld i noe..haha..no one ask me that..and i nv had a bf before..aniwae..i juz answered lar..haha..like maybe not cuz i wanna focus on study and my chritsian life..but then act..if i were to like this guy and this guy were to like me..and of course this guy is very strong in his faith and loves God more than me..i ll prob accept lar..i mean.perhaps he can help me grow in my christian walk?haha..but i was too tired to say that..haha..lolx..

sigh..i m gg to fall sick..there is so much work to do! pls pray for me..i m feeling so tired!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home