Tuesday, December 04, 2007

rawr

yest was seniors' night.woah.time really flies man.the last time seeing so many ACSians together..the next time i will see them is prob march?haha.will miss ACJC man.took so many photos.not gg to upload here.prob gonna upload at facebook.
then went for post prom.was ok la.so crowded.not really use to clubbing i guess.i dun understand how ppl can dance all night in there.drank abit.then i did one retarded thing.i mistook this alcholic drink for non alcoholic.it tasted like tea can.haha.so i got tipsy in the end.but not drunk i guess.yupp.
after yest..i realise how my life is in a mess.i dunno.i dun even know who i truly am.i dun even know what is happening inside my brain.i guess the same thing is happening all over again just like wad happened in sec4.sighhh.wad the heck.the next thing i know is that i may start to begin to backslide.i cant even believe it myself..nononono! i must get a grip of myself.i will nv allow myself to backslide.after wad i have gone thru with God for the past 2 years!..i wun let it happen.i wont.nonono.
i feel retarded talking to myself.haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home