Wednesday, June 27, 2007

the BEST birthday i ever had!hhaha

oh my..today was..crazy.hahaa
i started my birthday by leading morn worship as i wanted.i wanted to offer and commit back my 18 years of life back to God and just to thank Him for what He has done for me.His love is indeed amazing!haha
then after that..many ppl smsed me wishes of Happy Birthday..i was rather happy.but it didnt feel like my birthday..i duno why..maybe im getting OLDDD..so the excitement of birthday ain there anymore.haha

so nth much..but it was rather strange..cuz too many ppl know that its my birthday alr.so i was suspecting my comm planning sth.but then till like the last period of school..no one from my comm msg me anything! so i decided to test them by msging them.haha.but hardly anyone reply.ahha.then i asked lydia if she's free to go out with me.ahha.cuz if the comm plan sth.she wun be free.so i was expecting her to say not free..need to do homework or sth..but in the end she said she's free.so i was very puzzled.hahah

then my classmates were so nice.they celebrated with me at oldam wing.kinda gave me a surprise=) love u guys.haha.and bought me this OP notebook and a pencil case.haha.they are nice.but i duno why both are in brown.haha.then i duno wad happen..someone blindfolded me AGAIN!!
haha.so i was led or rather pushed to the void deck.and i was really surprise by the balloons and all.ahha.really sweet of my comm members to do a surprise party for me.=) so they sang happy birthday song and i made a wish.haha.and then they asked me to get sth out of the ice cream with my mouth.ahah.i knew if i did..they are gg to smash the ice cream into my face.so i stood at an angle that it was hard for them to push my face downwards.but i never expect allen to climb on the table and push my head la.so i got smashed into the ICE CREAM!
so nvm.i went to wash up.haha.when i came back.i saw david holding sth behind his back.i tot he was gg to smash me la.cuz he was looking so suspiscious and was like chasing after me.haha.so i looked intensely on him.and guess wad..allen took the WHOLE tub of ice cream and smashed it into my face from behind.RAWR! and that was really messy man.my whole face plus uniform was dirtied with ice cream la.i could hardly see or breathe.haha.it was crazy la.
this is when i got smashed the first time:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvh6GqnnFAU&mode=related&search
this is when i got smashed the 2nd time!:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDwtkzrThGc&mode=related&search
thanks to those who were there!!but i really want to thank my comm(david,janene.allen.carol.sonia.florence.gareth.christina) for planning this.i am really touched by your efforts..i didnt expect u guys to go ard telling everyone my birthday la.haha.thanks alot!! i love u guys alot.and i will always treasure being in comm with u all!=) u guys made my day la.haha

at night i met dhanuj they all at clarke quay..haha.we were suppose to celebrate diane's birthday.and i really believed it u noe.cuz they blindfolded her and all.and i even made the "birthday cake" for her..and u noe wad happen.they bluffed me!!before that they all acted like as though they didnt know it was my birthday.haha.and then i was quite sad la.but i was like nvm..cuz i was given enough attention in school alr.so now my turn to give attention to the diane even though i didnt know who she was.hahah.i was so enthu when i made her "birthday cake" la!then i held it for her as she took off her blindfold.and then IN THE END U NOE WAD HAPPEN?! they started singing happy birthday song to me.i was like oh..so nice of them to sing me first before diane.and then they told me that diane's birthday not today!!!i was shocked!! i was really surprised and shock..and stunned!haha.i really really really believed that it was her bday la!ahaha.they cheated my feelings!haha.but they were so sweet!! we ate at pepper lunch..so then they gave me a rose.which smells SUPER sweet!and then there are like some random ppl working there giving me strawberries and wishing me happy birthdays..it was so funny.hahaha.
us at riverwalk
so after that we walked ard..and then in the shopping mall..there were random ppl again giving me strawberries and ssying some lines to me.haha.it was so funny.i know its they plan one la.so sweet.they gave me 18 strawberries altogether! by 18 different ppl!ahah.i was really touched by their efforts!!then in the end they sang happy birthday song to me again by the riverside.it was so nice.ahha.thank u guys so mucchhhhhhhh!!!thanks dhanuj.thanks bronson.thanks joel.thanks yuhan.thanks shirleen.thanks joanna.thanks eva.thanks jessica.thanks jean.thanks alex.thanks diane.thanks katriel.yupyup.haha
haha.the AC ppl!with half of katriel's face in it.haha.joel looks retarded.ahha












the 3D birthday card they got me.made by eva!so sweet.
the birthday wishes are all inside the flowers!










whee! here are all my presents my friends have given me.thanks guys=)
today is really the BEST bday i ever had..thanks to all my frends..im really touched to know that there are so many ppl who love me and are concerned abt me.and most imptly, i want to thank God for them=) i wanna thank God for bringing me so far and for showering His love in my life.i love u Daddy God!=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home