Tuesday, September 08, 2009

rawrs

haha.this place has become like a venting place for me.haha.the irony is that my blog is suppose to shout his praise :( but sch has been so sian.i have been trying to hard to keep that joy in my heart. trying hard to be happy when everyone is just so sian abt sch.

but i cant take it anymore.i cant take having to put on this facade of happiness. I'm so sick of certain things, so disappointed abt certain things. I feel like screaming, feel like being mean for once, feel like crying. but i told myself,no girl.you shall be strong.you shall rely on God's strength and joy.you must trust Him cuz He is sovereign. rawr.sometimes i feel that friends are just making use of me.many a times, i feel so alone.i see my facebook.i have like 1080 friends.but how many them are there for me.how many of them are my real friends.less than 1% la.it doesnt pay to be nice.

ahhhhh.i shld stop dwelling on my regret.i keep thinking abt it.i dunno why.it sudd resurfaces AGAIN.i thot i buried it.DEEP.i told myself a finity times not to think abt it.but i cant help it. cuz i feel tat if i had made the right choice, i wun end up at the state im at now.but i know God must have his hand upon it then. There is a reason for everything.

MERRRRRRR :( i want to go blast my music and do my work.shallnotfreakingcareanymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home