Friday, June 03, 2005

yeepeeyaya

haha...i m so happy!!! todae actually i was sad in the afternoon cuz my parents had sort of a serious quarrel...but then after going to prayer meeting..i m so completely hyper again..whoohoo...Praise the LORD!!!!He is SO AWESOME AND MARVELLOUS!!haha...yupp...i love Jesus!!! i realised my knowledge is actually so little...hah...need to spend more time reading the bible liao..and praying for his guidance..haha...but that time John Bridge said that i will know a lot of knowledge...haha..so if i read more...i will be knowledgable..hahahah...

btw todae prayer meeting was cool...haha..and then i had a GREAT talk with ivy....haha...felt really great after that...thanks ivy..ahah...btw....i want to say sth..haha...iif pastor andrew ever read this entry..ahah...pastor andrew..i want to tell you sth..u dun get get angry hor..haha..actually there was a period of time when i thot u didn't like me..haha...dunno leh..i get this feeling that i m troubling you..haha...then i didn't dare to talk to you..haha..but then now dun have liao lar...haha...zai men si pen you...wa eh hokkien si beh pai eh..haha...

bleh...then todae i told all the things i have ben keeping in my heart...and my GREATEST thing is my parents let me go prayer meeting liao..whoohoo...!!!!!!!!!!

i love u Jesus!!!Soften my heart and mold me into wad you want me to be!!i wanna be a reflector!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home