Sunday, May 14, 2006

hmmm...

todae is sunday again!haha..juz now had lesson with Siow hwee on the whole book of Acts..cuz this year my cell organising church camp mah..yupp..quite understandable lar..the book..haha..
then we chose our chairman! -------------------------------------> Xiao Mei!
haha..i can say she got leadership qualities..and the vice chair------------------------> Josiah!
haha.kinda glad that i m not in any of these positions..cuz being a chairman or vice chairman= alot of commitment
even though juz now we were saying chairman nth much to do..but in my heart..act i noe..there is alot to do..haha..i think it is God's plan lar..that i dun take up any leadership position..cuz i rejected being a treasurer cum secretary too..haha..actually honestly..there was a tiny weeny inch in my heart that i feel like being the chairman of this year camp..this is because i somehow felt that if i become the chairman..spending time with my cell members will become my priority lar..and also this yr's theme God's commission and the holy spirit..i m more familiar with lar..esp the holy spirit(my close frends shld know what i mean) and it is my stronger understanding out of the whole bible..cuz it covers only the new testament...but nvm..as i say..wadeva happens..it is in His hands.and i will trust Him..
oh..and when i say this camp is not my priority doesnt mean i wun spend time and effort doing it..it is juz that it is not my priority lar= not 100% commitment..cuz i cant possibly spilt myself up into different places lar..i will juz die..haha..but still..i will try to do my best..cuz they are all God's work..haha..but sigh..somehow i feel that i m not as close to them as before..i miss last year where we were more united and in a sense "innocent"..
they are one bunch of frends i hold dear to lar..but somehow..things juz start changing..oh well..changes are inevitable..
i intend to focus more on CF! may it be whether i m in the comm or not(but pls pray that wadeva the outcome is,i will accept it and trust that it is in His plans =) )and also my worship life...i realise i have alot and alot and alot to learn abt becoming an extravangant worship leader..i mean i din juz realise it..but i realise that i have to do sth abt it this year lar..haha..
moreover,i still got my tons of hw..and tests..and relationships that i need to keep up with..all these is enough to keep me busy man.haha...

anywae no matter wad happen, i m going to say "Let You will be done,not mine"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home