Tuesday, March 06, 2007

im back!

hello people!
i'm back! haha.after so long of not writing..haha..sooooooooooo many things happened over the past few weeks..firstly was Chinese New Year..then followed by founders day..and releasing of A level results...hhaha.watching the seniors taking back their results was indeed exciting and how to say..im just so proud of them(even though they are my seniors) and i could feel the AC spirit in the hall la.=) im glad many did well..i felt that our seniors worked especially hard so i think they really deserve the good grades cuz it was achieved by sacrifaces of fun time and endless amt of effort and a whole lot of discipline. and i realised as they came back on that day..how much i missed them..the seniors i would say play a rather big part in my J1 life.haha.especially those from CF!!=) haha.seeing them now dressed in all different kind of clothings and with all sorts of hairstyles made me feel very weird..haha.they seem so familiar but yet so different like they have all really grown up..haha.

and i think watching them getting results also stirred a feeling in my heart.cause the week before i was considering to request for retain..my health got worse than last year..i keep feeling tired and all..i can hardly catch up with my work..and i really felt that by then i will still not be ready for A levels. but as i watched the seniors as a cohort got back their results..and i felt that i dun want to remain in this college next year while i watch my cohort getting back their results..i think it wld be a horrible feeling..and i dun want to remain as a J1 watching my batch graduate during baccalerate service..oh well.. i guess it really helped me decide if i shld retain..and my ans is no..=)

nowadays..i am quite ok..but rather stress for passion AC..sigh..and nowdays im crazy abt this show "Hana-Kimi"..and i noe i shldnt be distracted esp when terms are coming..and i cant believe im crazy over wu chun..his face keeps appearing in my mind..can someone slap me? haha..perhaps as i was telling my friend.he has all the qualities of my ideal guy..haha.he is like an all rounder..and most imptly..he can cook!!!!! and from his blog.i can tell he is a veyr nice guy..oh well..but he is a star and he is so much older than me..i shall stop dwelling in my own dream world.haha.its time to wake up and buck up for terms!

sometimes i really wish i can be back to last year..all the enthusiasm and brightness i had in my eyes(although u cant see cuz my eyes are really small)..but this year..im always in a sian and stoning mood..sigh..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home