Sunday, October 08, 2006

bored..

sigh..today is the most boring weekend i ever had..excluding yest..but yest i was terribly terribly sick..so yeah..but we had cf comm outing..was fn..we ate dim sum..haha..

then today i basically watched tv the whole day..n was bored till tears..so went out to buy vcds..haha..bought In Her Shoes ..quite nice..hah..i like the last line..i carry your heart..i carry it in my heart..so sweet..haha..

oh well.even though it is after promos..i dun feel lighten at all..not a single bit!!!! i duno why..must be becuz of PW..and stuff..sigh..i feel like breaking down sometimes..but i know it is not right for me to do..cuz i m suppose to feel light cuz God carries my burden..but maybe i din surrender them to Him..

i have come to a point whereby i dread going there..i duno why..i mean..i have been there for like ever since i was born..i hate this..

1 Comments:

At 12:46 AM , Blogger Latria said...

Hi, I just want you to know that I have been reading your stuff on and off. Please pick a time to speak to me whenever you can.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home