Friday, September 25, 2009

lovess

just had ian's 21st today! finally its over!! haha. it was so tiring.. i shldnt have sang la. too long nv sing alr. voice rusty alr. it was so scary. worse than me leading ACJC chapel and church worship. haha. i will nv plan another 21st again unless if my future bf is 21 when i know him. but felt it was all worthwhile. though it didnt turn out like wad i expected but hopefully it all went well. haha. HAPPY 21ST BDAY BFF :)) gosh. i wun let u plan my 21st. haha.

must start mugging alr!! this sem im super distracted. cuz my mods all very project heavy. sigh. i got this feeling my this sem CAP will cui. oh manns. i cant stop thinking abt him. everytime i close my eyes, his face appears in front of me. this is bad. i kept praying abt it, but somehow, i felt i let my heart out too much alr. I shld have guard my heart from the start. murrr. aiya. anyway i have surrendered it to God alr. so i guess let God take charge and let nature takes it's course. if God wills it to be, then it will be :))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home