Sunday, June 26, 2005

happy!and touched!

hahaha...i m SOOOOOOO super duper happy todae lors!!!hahahaha..i love my church friends!!!esp my cell!!!!!LOVE YOU GUYS man!!!!haaha....well i did say i m not going to write in this blog...ahaha...but i m going to write abt todae...hahahaha...
well...at first todae i woke up feeling super tired..dunno why...i dragged myself out of bed..hahaah...when i went to church...i wasn't really feeling happi....yupp...
later on...
i was even more unhappy bcuz of my cell grp boys....haiz..yuupp...didn't want to toke abt it...hahaha...
then later i was so happy!!haha...all thanks to my cell grp!!haha...they bought me a cake and cut in church...and everybody sang me a birthday song..first time in my whole life so many ppl celebrate birthday for me lor...i was super duper touched lar....
haha..then later on i found out that xiao mei bought me a card and asked everybody to sign it!!!
i love it man..realli...and also huiting n huimin prezzie..i love them too..actually no need to buy prezzie one..haa..i am already SUPER happy that u guys had celebrate my birthday with me..ahaha...i almost thot that todae is my birthdae..haha..
then we went to cuiping hse...
played mahjong and sang karoke!!hahaa....it was fun..
then met with junpei..benjamin..and chensi..and went to eat..hahah...i juz realise ben is a very funny guy..haha..sit i front of him..i can't stop laughing..haha..esp..when he got sun burn leaving the sunglasses mark on his face..haah..i was trying super hard not to laugh..haha...
haha...then went home lor..haha...now i m super full now..haha
someday i will go cycling with victoria to cut down my fats..haha...very long time nv cycle liao..ever since that day frm escape theme park..ahhaa...
oops..i played da whole daY..i need to go pia hw liao..haaha...tmr schol reopen..haha..sianz...

1 Comments:

At 9:18 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home