Wednesday, March 15, 2006

My God is an AWESOME God!

wheeee!
so much to say..duno where to begin!haha..
let me start frm yest!haha..yest was pao bday..she ask me to go Soul Winning Conference but act i din wanna go one..but eventually i went!cuz i felt that i need to go..and i never regret gg! haha..pastor david is good! really..the passion for evangelising to people came back..and he told us the urgency of evangalism..

and during the worship..he was saying if anyone is not saved yet, or there was a period of time when he/she was very sure that he/she is saved,but now am not sure because of the past sins,raise up their hands..and i raised up mine..i wasnt sure if i cld go heaven or not..i wasnt sure if i will have eternal life anot..cuz previously..i was down..super down..the longest tough times i ever went thru..though everything was rather smooth sailing for me but my spiritual life juz went down..for months..and i have sinned..as in i started listening to secular music..i start saying "oh my God" n "wah lao"..and all the stuff i dun usually do...and i stopped doing my daily devotions!

but pastor david reassure that i m saved by the grace of my God..Jesus beared all my sins and i only need to repent and turn back to Him..God is always willing to welcome us back with open arms..there is nth i can do to make Him love me more and there is NTH i have done would make Him close the door..those this phrase sounds familiar?it is a song.which i have reminded of.

nothing you can do
would make Him love you more
And nth you have done
would make Him close the door
because of His great love
He gave His only son
everything was done so you could come

Come to the Father
though ur gift is small
broken hearts,broken lives
He will take them all
Because of His great love
He gave His only son
Everything was done so you could come

actually i noe that it is only by God's grace that i m only save..but many a times we unconsciously try very hard to earn it..i rmb last time i want to be nice to people so that God will like me and see me as a nice person..the motive of me loving other people is wrong..i want to be nice to other people so that i will be in a sense "holy" and be saved..but it doesnt go like this..it is ENTIRELY 100% God's grace that we are saved...

indeed i felt more free...as i dun have to think that i m carrying these sins of mine..but rather it is ALL done on the cross for us..

Jesus died for you so will u live for Him?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home