Friday, March 03, 2006

acjc

well..
the posting results are out..
and i got into ACJC..
dunno whether to be sad or happy..
ACJC has been the dream JC i wanted to go in sec sch..
but nvm..it doesnt matters anymore..
i miss NANYANG ALOT!!
i went back NY todae for the last time..
and i wore my pheonix hse shirt into sch for the last time..
i tried to say bye to all my frneds i noe in nanyang..but of course cldnt see all of them.
walked thru the entire sch once cuz i noe even if i were to cum back..
whu noes..the feeling might be juz different..
i will be seen as an "ACSian" instead of NYJCian..haha
i look good in the Phoenix hse shirt rite..cuz Phoenix rocks!
took this with sirin n quelyn











aniwae i saw him again..for the last time..but wasnt a good last impression..i walked towards him in order to buy drinks..he was walking back..then we saw each other and we both gave ways to each other..and the gap b/w us became very big.we walked our own different paths..like those MTV guy and girl..i duno why..everytime i see him..he is always in the direction of gg upwards wheres mine is downwards..our directions are always opposite..
ppl say that i will forget him when i go ACJC..
i duno..maybe..maybe not.
but sometimes i wonder why do i bother so much when i m juz a passerby in his life..when he wun even rmb me at all..haiz..memories keeps flashing back and back..
and it hurts to leave nanyang at this time..
i almost wanted to appeal back to NY..
but of course my mum wun allow..and it is too far..
but emotions keep holding me back..and not letting me go..
ppl say i shld give myself a chance and also my new sch a chance..
haiz..but being so sentimental..wld i be able to forget..and goes on..
there is such a big "wad if" in front of me
but i have made my choice and shall not regret it..

1 Comments:

At 7:04 PM , Blogger ngiapy said...

hey relax lar.. God bless you

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home