Friday, September 15, 2006

overwhelmed

ROAR!
i HATE PW!! its the subject that makes me cry the most lar..i almost cried in front of rahimah today..i duno how to do my eom!i did it like 4 times..and its still below expectations..oh man..i m so gonna fail PW..
haiz..i think i m very stupid..i m getting more and more stupid after each year..how can i survive man..i was smarter in RV lar..i wasnt that blur and everything..sigh..
feel so overwhelmed..by many things..no only academic..but others..

today was raining! so i wrote this "poem" out of inspiration.haha.

angels hovering in the skies
won't you hear my heartfelt cries
like the rain pelting down
my heart is crying now
why this feeling wont go
or maybe i duno how to let it go
i feel cold and empty inside
God, dun ever leave me aside
cause i need You like never before

1 Comments:

At 11:06 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha. i help you edit....

Angels hovering in the skies,
Can't you hear my heartfelt cries?

like heavy raindrops pelting down,
my crying heart can drown a town.

why these feelings won't disappear,
they cut my heart, sharp as a spear.

or maybe i cant let it go,
tell me how, i want to know.

i feel cold and empty inside,
God, don't ever leave me aside.
cause i need You like never before.


=/ didn't change the last part cuz its sth from deep within your heart.
n i hope this doesn't get across to you in a bad way. cuz like my mom is always correcting my stuff, so its like a habit for me to do the same. sorry if you feel like im putting you down!! sorry.. but its a good start to the collection. soon, you can compose for class blog too! =)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home