Thursday, September 07, 2006

hmm...

oh my goodness..why do i feel so emo nowdays..=S
am i still in depression..not right..i got out of it right..yeah.i did.but why do i still feel the unexplainable sadness in me..i duno why..perhaps being with different grp of ppl i feel differently..i felt hyper and genuinely happy when i was with my comm people and that time as i study with shuwen.haha.
i feel the attention seeking side of me increases ever since last last week.haha.2 weeks ago i still rmb i din even wanted to toke to anyone..but now..i juz want to be with people.i guess it helps in my recovery.haha.but i kinda hate it as well..as much as u guys hate it i hate being an attention seeker..it shows i m dependent on people..which is BAD..but my faith is still strong and holding on..no worries..and i love God more than ever..but WHY do i still feel this way..oh my goodness..i always have unexplainable feelings..haha.

sadly
your words are empty
why
do i feel u are colder
to me
action does speak louder
lost
with excuses in my mind
simply
i m just too sensitive
maybe
you are facing problems yourself
guilty
i havent been paying attention
to you
why
must people drift apart over time
despair
that somehow things will never be the
same again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home