Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Synergiz!

hello!
haha..taking a break from studying of chem..haha.i havent talk about Synergiz!haha.i have been to 3 years of synergiz and i must say that Synergiz never fails to stir up my passion for the Lord and HIs people..=) super cool can.
haha.before i went synergiz i was really rather down..i guess very tired of all the things i have to face and do..however..during the conference..the Lord really taught me some things..and He has given me new revelations..which is super cool.haha.lol.God is an awesome God la..in the conference i have made a pact with God.i told Him i decided to choose the cross above anything else.even though the cost of choosing the cross and persevering in the "spiritual ice"(relating to the story that Jeanne Mayo said) is tough..but i guess that the ultimate outcome and result will be fulfilling..thus i decided to re-enter into my church's worship ministry and also not giving up on CF comm!!=) i prayed to God that those hurts and pains will not harden my heart against them but rather the opposite-softening my heart.and you know wad..God granted my wish.ahah.really amazing..even though the situations are still there..but now im able to face it and plus even better- with a softened heart!=) cuz the past times were horrible.i could felt my heart hardening against even the people i love in comm and in churh..thats why i chose to escape..i chose to not face reality..i chose to heck care everything..but now! i have made a pact with God! and i believe that with God's strength i will persevere on and see the glory of God revealed before me! =) yay!

im gonna be a red tagged person from now on! all for HIs glory now and forever!amen!=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home