Saturday, April 07, 2007

a sense of nostalgia though its early.

today is the last day for westside story!! so sad..really.its like the last production the j2s will be doing.im so sad.i cant go for their post production party.=( even though im not really active in drama but i always love the drama people.they are so nice.sometimes i wish i was more active in drama and get to know them better.but oh well being in CF comm does not allow me to.at least not for me.i cant cope with many commitments. i wish i could be like those who can cope with their studies and the many ccas.there are so many if only in my mind nowadays.if only i was more active in drama(i dun even mind being in crew.i think its fun).if only i join council.if only i join dance. if only.
but i guess different people have different calling.i dont know what made me want to join CF comm.but i guess its really in God's plan.im not regretting joining CF comm.though honestly there was indeed a period of time i did.cuz after all the human flesh is weak and human beings are ambitious.afterall who knows what "behind the scene" work we have done.but as i look back, CF taught me alot of stuff.firstly it humbled me.like honestly.cuz CF does so much behind scene works that no on knows, the job is very humbling.and when we are tired of doing it and no one recognises our effort, it is really for the glory n honour of God we are doing it.yupp.
aiyah..i sudd feel so old.i keep having the sense of nostalgia nowadays la.cant stand it.ahhh..rawr.i wanna be a j1!=( but j2 is fun too.

1 Comments:

At 10:59 PM , Blogger kennyworm said...

haha... your nostalgia reminds me of my own nostalgia in j2. so funny, now i'm having nostalgia of my nostalgia. yeah my 2 jc yrs were definitely great yrs, and i can see that God has worked wonderfully in yours as well. press on! :D

kenneth

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home