Saturday, January 05, 2008

2008

wooohooo...1hour after countdown..i had an accident..super cool right..haha.i also say.spent my ENTIRE new year in the hospital la..and plus i had to stay there for 3 nights..HORRIBLE =(
then because of this accident..i had to forgo my malaysia trip which i was so looking forward to..and also this year's orientation la..sighh.but most of all..i feel quite bad cuz i made my parents so worried..sighh.
oh wells..this was wad happened..after countdown at ewen's house..we went cycling at kent ridge park there..there was a steep and long slope la..halfway thru..the right brake wire went into the front wheel and thus i couldnt control it..and i had a few seconds to decide wad to do.in the end i think i decided to fly out of my bike.hahah.and landed on the road...and the next thing i know was PAIN.i didnt even dare to move till jonathan came to pull me up la.i was SO scared..like seriously..in a shocked state.i felt super tired la.then ewen drove me to NUH..and i waited there for 5 hours!!!and it was like at the ACCIDENT & EMERGENCY place..oh my gosh..there were a few guys who accompanied me..really wanna thank them..i think got ewen..ivan..jonathan and milton..yeah..felt quite bad..cuz they were all so tired.and if not for my fall..they would have been cycling all night..shouldnt have agreed to go with them..but oh wells..
then got admitted cuz the doctor say from the X ray...my cheekbone might have fractured into 3 parts!!how did he see 3 parts i have no idea!cuz in the end..there was no fracture.THANK GOD.maybe a miracle took place.haha.yupp.
then ppl came to visit me..thank God they came..if not i will be bored to death..so i wanna thank those who came.i shall list the names to show i rmbed.
to isaac,joel,ewen,jonathan,milton,clement,hong gniap,pearleen,samuel,
pastor andrew,gareth,florence,sonia,david,rachel,
wanting,lydia,charmaine,zhou,
huimin,huiting,xiao mei,josiah,junpei,serene,ps siow hwee,joshua,allen,allex,uncle daniel,celeste,ivan,jasmine,jaytee,caleb,wenhua,debbie,jiajun,myron,
ephraim,michael,clement,yeow,felicia, jack,mdm sophia,mrs lye,miss mai,
miss josephine leong,dhanuj,bronson,rachel,
desiree,wanru,michelle,amaria,carol,janene and calvin.
THANKS ALOT!=)
i hope i didnt miss out any names.dun think i did.haha.with my superb memory.haha.and those who didnt came to see me..u guys are no longer my frends..HAHA.KIDDING.i know u guys are busy la.yupyup.thanks for the smses though..=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home