Wednesday, April 30, 2008

ben and jerry's free cone day!

yest was Ben and Jerry's free cone day! haha.ate 2 scoops.OOPS.haha.oh oh.i took picture with a cute cow..which i will upload next time.hahaa.at first carol,florence and sonia were suppose to join me..in the end all pang seh me! rawr.but then clement came to accompany me.so i guess its ok.and i did study!haha.then i shop for like 3 hours..for someone's present.oh man.i cant believe im so indecisive.by the time i decided..my head was so giddy..i think i use too much of my imagination trying to imagine the clothes on her..ahhaa.
ohh..i wrote this when i was at Pacific Cafe studying...
I think it is such a bliss to just sit down at a cafe and just study at my own pace..watching the world goes by. With relaxing music in the background, i think abt how wonderful God is. God made so many beauties in the world for us to enjoy yet so many are often caught up in hectic lifestyle.earning hard to pursue a materialistic life. When will be the next time i actually get to sit down here again and just enjoy life's simplest pleasures? We are often caught up in so many things.When will we slow down and listen to God's still voice and be amazed at his creation?
How soothing is the picture of the sea joined together with the sky.I think God is the GREATEST artist of all times.=)
so nice sitting down there and just looking at the sea.i wish i could do this more often.ahha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home