Sunday, January 06, 2008

bored

went church today!!haha.finally not at home.ahha
this injury did taught me a few things...someone once ask me..what do i gain out of this..honestly..there was really nth to gain out of this..i didnt manage to crash orientation..i cant go for my malaysia trip..im feeling itchy around my wounds but i cant scratch them cuz WILL HAVE SCAR!rawr.haha.i cant move abt too..sighh..
but i realise sth..i have seen God's grace thru this accident..my eyes could have got hurt..but it didt..my wound was just below my eyes.and i had like scratches ard my eye area.but my eyes were not hurt AT ALL.how cool is that.
but this period of time..i dunno why..i feel lonely..i dunno.even though i had frends to visit during my stay in the hospital..there's just this loneliness la.esp at night.yeah.but special thanks to pearleen who everyday!i was really touched!!and joel who came twice and accompanied me for quite a while.yupp..
anyway im healing fast=) i hope there is no scar..haha.esp on my face!haha
and im so bored at home..but good in a sense la.makes me think alot.yeah.there are decisions to be made..the ultimate question that bothers me half the time.haha.to stay or not to stay..i really really dunno why even though i have stayed there for like 10 over years..i am still unable to find really close frends there..as in really close.many of frends said that even though they only know me for like a short period of time..it seems as though they have known me for ages..and that's cuz im friendly(i would like to think so.but u can beg to differ.ahha) yupp.so why..why do the ppl i have known for like at least 10 years feels as though i have just known them.is it me?am i not opening up?why am i so different in church compared to being in school...this question i have asked myself a dozen times..but yet..i find no ans..
i know i cant go back EL.things have changed..it feels weird there..and i cant imagine myself always hanging out with guys..haha.i can understand the feelings pearl must have felt..not that the guys are not fun to be with..but they are after all GUYS.living in their own world.ahaahah
should i still be church searching?i dunno.this is a question i really dunno.haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home