Wednesday, September 28, 2005

God is GREAT

haha...
quite long nv write liao..haha...ok..cuz i decided to start studying a bit.ok lar...must self control myself liao...haha
prelims results...get back almost all liao...
well...my L1R5 can say is worst than my mid years..haha...lolx...
but i m very surprise at myself that i didnt feel like crying!!!or i dun even feel down or sth...
those whu noe me shld noe that last time in the beginning of the year...i cry like siao over my COMMON test results lar..becuz i was afraid that with my standard i cannot make it to O levels..haha...and that time was like still so far away from Os...haha...now..still got one month to it...but i m not as worried as b4..haha..God has really changed me...God has changed each and everyone of us and we are so much closer to Him than b4.God is juz so great man!
maybe because i felt that studying is not my main purpose anymore...it is not the most important one...haha...actually...in the beginning..like the second day when we got back our results...i was feeling quite down..i mean if i dun feel anything,i wun be a human..but then i went back and do my quiet time...i felt more comforted...cuz i somehow feel that results are juz one small part of life..there is a MUCH bigger purpose waiting for me...and i read sth that spoke to me..or remind me..
When one confers with Jesus Christ the perplexity goes, because He has no perplexity, and our only concern is to abide in Him.
yupp....we muz not forget wad is our main purpose in life..and whu we are working for..sometimes we tend to forget that and let the worldly things affect us.yupp..
anyway let us have faith in God ,the one whu NEVER fails us!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home