Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Encouragement

oh man..past few days,i was living in stress..and now i still am..ever since i come to AC i feel like i m taking my As this year already!!and it is only the 2nd week of actually teaching..and next week i ve got a chem test.sigh..and i m totally sick now..got sorethroat yest todae i got flu..and tmr i prob will have fever..

but God is so nice to me..He puts ppl around me to encourage me..and only in AC i start noticing the small minute nice things God has put in my life..and in AC even though when i m stressed up and everything..there are always ppl around me encouragin by their actions..even though it is juz a small gesture or concern..i m very touched alrady.and i really thank God for these ppl..and now i indeed noe that even a small gesture like a warm smile or a enthusiatic "hi" do really brightens up one day..

ppl like Hong gniap..whenever i say hi to him he will always smile warmly back and say hi and it really warms my heart and brightens up my day..
and frends like pearl,charmaine n joy..my close spiritual frends never fails to encourage me..and i noe that they are always there for me,cautioning me abt stuff and walking together with me down my spiritual life..
and there is melodie,my another twin..she has the same combi as me and we are in the same class..we had a lot in common and thank God for her cuz with her i m not alone in class..and she is real nice too..
and even when ivan say hi to me,it really touches my heart cuz i actually expected him to dao me in acjc cuz with all his frends and all..haha...
anywae gtg study liow..bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home