Friday, March 24, 2006

hectic day

wahh..todae have been a hectic day man..

my normal lessons ended at 3.10pm..then after that had to wait till like 4.30pm for sum lit rep meeting.but then apparently i juz need to go get some forms...shld have gone earlier..then no need to wait so long..i was so tired..one whole day of lessons had drained me out man..the last thing i need is discouragement..haiz..i noe it is meant to be said in a joking manner but when i get tired i get very sensitive..duno why..the words keep repeating in my mind..then the devil keeps putting thots in my mind lar..cuz i took a lot of courage to actually decide on things.i was so unsure of my capabilities and my brother has been discouraging me all the way.haiz1 i went for the drama audition then the script i have to read is a part of pride and prejudice.so i had no prob sounding sad.haha..and i got in..cuz there was only 5 ppl who went for the audition.so it is not that i m good or anything..haha..but Ms Creffield is sure nice. :)

aniwae after the drama audition i rushed all the way down to NYJC..i din even eat my dinner larh..i was so excited abt the disco night.i have been anticipating it before holidays larh..but i realise i was so silly..i thot things will be the same..when before we went our separate schs,carol wrote this poem that says" cruel fate will tear us apart".tat time i was still like "wun lar.our bonds where got so weak.even though we go different schools,0602 will still have a somewhat special place in our heart." i was so looking forward to disco night cuz i thot after that our class can like get together and replayed those old times we had..i thot i cld like pour out all my sorrows to them.well, the saying goes,"the higher u expect the greater ur disappointments will be"maybe its time i shld really move on..its not like i dun have great frends in ac...i have got my old close frends like pao char n joy!and i made nice frends like melodie,xinying,melissa,mingxui and alot more!but i m a very sentimental person..i really wish that even though we ve got our separate lives,we will still be like last time..haiz..well..i guess not everyone thinks like me..

aniwae i m sad not becuz they dun rmb me.in fact many ppl hugged me and wlecomed me warmly.i wanna thank Kailing.she was the first one i meet todae.and i also want to really thank emma!she really made my day man.only ex NYJCian will be really enthu abt the past cuz we still rmb..and to those whu welcome me back warmly,thanks aloti m really happy that u all still rmb me!(dorothy,eunice,anabel,wanteng,hyeimun,huijeen,quelyn,changsoon,bonn and many more) i cld see that they are really happy to see me.but wad made me sad was after the disco night, i cldnt find a single person to eat supper with.when i really feel like toking to them.no one.kinda sad..i noe i m expecting too much...but all i really want was to get together and eat..haiz..anywae half of nanyang population now are all unfamiliar faces..sigh.those fun times are gone..now i need to mug liow..actually.truly indeed everything will change except God and his everlasting love!AMEN MAN!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home