Wednesday, May 31, 2006

CF camp!

heyhey!!
hah.juz sorta came back from CF camp..CF camp was great lar! haha.learnt quite a few things from the seniors..and also bonded a few of us closer together..haha..and i learnt quite a few things..had fun with the seniors..by teasing them.haha! here are some pictures..















my team!





















me and janene
















haha.thinking abt..hmm

honestly..when i came to CF camp..my heart was burden with the thots of comm..like thinking of wad position will i get..and i prayed abt it..as in pray that i will stop thinking abt it.and i did lar.by God's grace.haha.
and also i wanna thank God that even throughout the camp i slept very little..but i had a good rest as in i wake up everyday feeling refreshed! cuz u n0e wad..i was resting in the presence of God..and everytime before i go to sleep..God will put a song in my mind for me to hum in my mind..haha..so i kinda listen to my own singing in my mind and fell asleep..
hmm...then all along before coming to the camp,i was thinking that i surely will get into fellowship one..but honestly.my heart is not really wanting to be in fellowship lar.even though if i get it.i dun mind lar.
so ok..the last day of camp..the seniors gave us some time to pray abt it.and i was praying to God.and He kinda filled in all the positions in the comm in my mind lar..i mean somehow i juz knew whu is gg to get wad..and He even gave me a passage to give to janene.haha.before that i was telling her that she is gg to get vice pres..and i told florence that she is gg into fellowship.haha.and i knew i m gg into worship.so i was kinda prepared when they told me i m in worship lar.even though i din really really get wad i wanted which is vice pres..but i m really very happy to be in worship too..and it's God's plan lar.so i will say "let You will be done,not mine!"..haha..and oh well..in worship i still have alot to learn! and during that time of prayer..God kinda told me that our focus this year will be on evangelism lar..and He gave me a picture of a tree..which later come in handy..haha..lol..God is juz so awesome lar!!!i love my Big Daddy!
haha.and oh..i really m touched by the seniors washing our feet..i m really really super touched..the humility they ve shown..and i m even more touched when andre had to wash my feet.after all beside he is older than me..he is a guy!and yar..it is juz so super super humble of him to wash a girl's feet..i mean the rest is like girl and girl and boy and boy..ahha.thanks Andre.i have alot to learn from u. =) you can be my big bro! haha..dun bully me ok..haha..lol.
and then after that..we went to holland V to eat..dessert!whee..haha..along the way crap alot..haha.and then after a while..i was kinda tired..and became quiet lar..yar..sorry guys if i look grumpy.haha.i m juz tired.haha.

finally.comm 06!let us embrace wadeva challenges that is coming our way together yar! united we stand! i seriously can foresee a lot of challenges and difficulties lar..sigh..but neverthe less..as long as we are united..the devil cant do anything against us.amen?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home