Friday, May 26, 2006

the HEART of worship

oh well...last week has been a pretty much busy week for me..pratically becuz ive got drama everyday!
and yesterday thank God it ended earlier...
i went for CF..had some meeting..
then had to rush off to Bethel AOG for Satuarate Worship conference.
firstly..i got lost!!i stopped at kallang mrt instead of aljunied! and then i walk and walk until i see the road sign: "Lorong Geylang"..i m like..no..i shldnt be in this kinda of place..and there were like men smoking..i got real scared..and then i called ps andrew and realise it was aljunied..haha..and then i got lost at aljunied..i walk around for duno how long..and in the end i found my way there..thank God..
actually this kind of reminded me that in my life when in times..i got lost..and starts to stray away..God is always a good sheperd whu pulls me back on the right track..it kinda tells me this walk is not easy..i had a real difficult time to get to where i want..which is bethel..somewhat rep "home" and like where i belong..as in with all the God ppl..like my journey to heaven..but u noe wad..God is always there to guide me to the correct path..
anywae learnt alot of things during that short night service..God reminded me that why in the first place He called me..it was becuz of my heart..not bcuz of abilities..i m guilty to say that ever since He called me to be a worship leader in the future, during synergiz 05..i have been focusing on my abilities and the quality of music instead of the integrity of worship..i m guilty that many a times..i am afraid of what others will tink abt my worship and i forgot that a role of a worship leader is to facilitate not manupilate(duno how to spell) the congregation..and sometimes i duno if i m edifying myself or God..the focus is juz not right..yest..i made my heart right with God..i told every bit of these guilt and sins.and He took them all away..and gently as a loving and kind Father..He said..juz rmb i chose you bcuz of your HEART not your exterior qualities..
i m so totally refreshed! Praise God man!
yay! i love my BIG Daddy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home