Thursday, August 03, 2006

sorry

i duno where to begin..it has been rather long since i updated..
firstly i will juz like to say sorry to all my frends..cuz i realise i have been sick for the past few weeks..i haven been smiling alot..i havent been giving attention to those who need..basically i was self centered..

firstly i wanna say sorry to this very good frend of mine,who almost has the same character as me..i duno whether she will ever read this but yar..i know she has been putting up with all my "dead" face..and also grumpy and sleepy mood..i know i haven been a good frend..giving her the attention that she wants and also have been neglecting her..cuz i have been interacting more with my cca frends.i juz wanna apologise to her.perhaps its too late..somehow recently i know that she is not happy being with me.and also i know she is starting to get irritated at me.for wad reasons..i still do not know yet..but somehow i felt that wadever i say seems to always make her annoyed..

secondly i wanna say sorry to pearleen and charmaine..somehow havent been catching up with u guys.sorry pearleen for forcing u to play during national day.sorry for making u stress..sorry for not being a good frend to u when u have been such a great frend to me..

thirdly i wanna say sorry to my comm.. sorry for having u guys to see my sick and tired look everyday..and having u guys to give attention to me cuz i m a sick person..sorry for the times whereby i get impatient and also juz easily irritated and stressed...causing u guys to get stressed too..

fourthly i wanna say sorry to the J2s..that i have been disturbing them during their studies..even though they din say it.but i felt i was distracting them by making so much noise and also asking them to teach me stuff..i promise to talk lesser..and also to study myself..

i wish i am not so attention seeking..i wish i am not so weak..i wish i am not so blur and slow..yar! i wish i am not so blur and slow!! i wish i am not so inefficient in doing hw..i wish i wish..bottom line- i dun like myself.ok.i know this is not edifying..but i cant help this way yar..i guess everybody have their low periods during their lives..

but thank God,He accepts me for who i m..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home