Saturday, July 08, 2006

with the Lord behind me,whom shall i fear not even the devil!

alright..i m back again.haha..
wasnt feeling well todae..but beta than yesterday though.haha.
had spiritual attacks..shall not descibe further..but yar..i was rather tired..or can say very tired todae..honestly..i kept tearing..im sorry..
when i went home from Trinity Christian Center..on the bus..tears juz started flowing..i duno why..so when i got down at my hse bus stop..i din went home immediately..i went to the multi-storey carpark next to my hse..went up the highest level which is 8th..hah..dun intepret wrongly..i din want to commit suicide.=/.haha.bcuz the highest level was open air..so i cld see the sky..and i cld juz feel the wind..and there was noone..so i was juz listening to my music on my iPod..at first i started crying as i toke to God..then slowly..as i dwelt myself in worship..somehow i felt this peace in me..and i found myself listening to "Unfailing Love" by Chris Tomlin.then after that was "Look to You"..by then i was jumping..haha..as i sing this song..haha..i think the neighbouring blocks whu are higher than 8th floor..if they noticed me for the whole time..they muz have thot i was crazy.haha.a girl whu was crying and looking as though she want to commit suicide cuz she is all alone on the multistorey carpark at such a weird timing..one moment later..she is "dancing"..ahah.lol.oh well..i use to go to the multi storey carparks when i m down.cuz firstly..i can see the sky and the clouds..and secondly..there is no one there..

aniwae indeed if God is behind me..whom shall i fear? even the devils are afraid of God..amen?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home