Monday, June 12, 2006

happy birthday mum!

haha..todae my mum's birthday..hha..so muz dedicate the front part of my entry to her..haha..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
haha..aniwae went out to eat todae..haha..and before that..i studied at home!! wow! haha..i filed all my wksts!! whee..i m a neat person..literal thinker mah..everything muz be organised before i can study..ahah..
hmm..lets toke abt yest..yest was sun..haha..nth much..went church..then after that no cell..so went home..and slept..haha...then at night was doing quiet time..and then..felt God was telling me sth..i duno whether its from Him..but then i m very sure that God really wants us to focus on evangelism this year..and that picture of a tree He put in my mind is not for nth one...i din noe the bible has so many mention abt trees! but then the other pictures have not come to use yet.and i kinda forget some of them.hah..u see i have STM..haha..and i realise how cum david becomes the president! ahah..its quite funny lar.as in the passage..haha..act i think it is a coincidental..haha..but anywae i shall share it out during the next meeting...haha..
aniwae i will continue for discernment to see if its really from God or is it from me..cuz i got sth that kinda shocked me..as in i duno wad He is trying to tell me..but anywae..yar..pray for me too..for strength(some ppl will noe why) and sensitivity..
yupp..thats all...janene!! when are u coming back to Singapore..i got stuff to tell you!!!haha

1 Comments:

At 11:13 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey lizhen!!! =) sorry supposed to come back on sunday..but then praise God he opened anoder door for me to anoder scholarship thingie..its on friday..so ya basically im running around trying to get ready for the interview...;} i'll be back soon k..meanwhile u stay strong k ;) take care n God bless!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home