Wednesday, June 07, 2006

mugging!!

haha...i spent most of my time todae in library!!! studying econs!! can u believe it..i did my holiday assignment! haha! i juz wanna study for the glory of God..i mean nowadays..i feel so much focus in all that i do..and really i got this indescribable joy(the joy of the Lord) in my heart!! whoohoo!!

aniwae todae went library to study with wanting..haha..i spent the whole of my afternoon studying one stupid topic of econs and doing my holiday assignment lar..haha.cost of production.haha.till now still got some stuff not clear.sigh.haha.aniwae todae sth interesting happen in the library..haha.before i study i usually will pray mah..so i prayed but not in a obvious manner lar.like resting those kind.then after i pray finish.i look up and saw this guy sitting right opp me at the table in front of me smiling at me..haha.i was puzzled.but anywae i juz smiled back and start reading my econs notes..haha..maybe he is a christian too! haha.lol

then i mug mug mug till 6pm..went to a hse near serene center..haha..for some christian gathering..it was rather cool.yupp..then go sleep..hha..bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home