Monday, April 16, 2007

thinking

sigh.i'm at home again.i caught a cold.as usual.nth much surprised abt it.haha
was just thinking alot..
like how the passion of going to school has seized.i rmb last year even with a fever i will still try to make it to school.perhaps becuz i know that there will be people in school to get me thru the day..
now is like my most crucial year and perhaps period.with passionAC coming up and A levels so soon.i have to admit i need friends to get me thru the day.im a very people person.but i find that there are hardly anyone who i know definitely that they will be there when i need them.not even my comm.not even when Ms Tan's room is often opened.i guess i can blame it on different breaks..but im glad that during this year i have got to know people better.i do have close frends.dont get me wrong.haha.but i also do know that some of my close frends..if i ever disappear in their lives..it wun make a difference to them.
ahh..i realise the urgency to find a study buddy.someone who will always be there during my break.maybe not just one.cuz no one im close to have the same break as me.but as least i must make sure that during every break i know i will have one to study or hang out with.hahah.i desperately need to know that i have people to get me thru the day..if not i guess the longing not to come to school will just carry on.
honestly i have to admit that i m feeling the stress but i know that if i tell any of my close christian frends.they will perhaps reply trust in the Lord and let go.you shldnt feel stress and all.all this i know..but dun they know that all i need is just someone to hear me.not telling me all these..cuz im not prefect.even as im learning to let go and trust in the Lord..i will still feel the stress..and there is no one i can channel my feelings to.
im feeling so horrible now.i wish that the seniors were still back in school..sitting at the regular table..those times when i know that they will be there if i need them.sigh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home