Monday, September 28, 2009

people do change

merrr. dunno why. felt melancholic today. finally realise people do change. which sucks
i miss AC. i hate politics, hierarchy and whatever shit. even i felt myself changing. not daring enough to remain as who i was. rawr. nvm. life is like that. move on. i must start hanging out with more of my ac friendss. i miss them. they are always that ever ready to accept me and hear me out.

i was talking to a good friend today during dinner. felt sad that even my good friend thinks he will nv like me cuz im simply not good enough for him. even though she didnt explicitly say it out, but i could sense and infer it. sigh. sadness to the max

i need you lord more than ever. praying for grace and mercy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home