Monday, January 23, 2006

better

WOAH! i feel better todae..feel happier..and lighter..God muz have really answered my prayers..i prayed that i wun be lazy and i wun feel messy...and todae morn when i woke up,i felt a sense of peace in my heart...i feel better than the other days..ah..maybe yest was the first time i act toke to God ever since weeks ago..

yupp..but aniwae todae i din sleep during any of the breaks..and dun believe go ask all my frends..they will surely say i look more energetic todae!haha..i was actually trying to study econs lorh!!!haha..but still bcuz i slept at 1.30am yest..i feel rather tired at the end of the day..so i slept thru GP lecture..cuz it was REALLY boring..haha..

then we went to warehse(me,bel n song) to see our class jersey..haha..

and after that i went to shop for my new year clothes..can u all believe that i still havent bought my CNY clothes!!hhaa...but then Junction 8 nth much so din buy anithing..haha

then after that went home and sudd feel like baking..so i baked bluberry muffins..the first batch was like so nice.then the second batch was like shit..duno wad went worng..normally ppl is first batch like shit..second batch very nice..mine is the opposite..oh my..haha..but anyway this is like the first time i make blueberry muffins so..cant blame me yarh..haha...

haha..aniwae i realise nowadays i very blur lorh!!duno why..everybody start calling me blur queen liow..haha...i m not blur!!i m smart..and my mind is not functioning well nowadays..that's well..ahha..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home