Friday, January 13, 2006

JC life

haha..JC life rawks man..everyday so slack one..like holiday larhh..haha...
our OG is still soo united!!which is super good!haha..
haha...i have been wearing the cedar uniform..haha...i m such a poser..lolx..heck larh..any uniform is beta than my sch u..haha...kitson say my sch u makes me look short.haha...i m like super tall okay!164 or 165cm leh!!!haha...
anyway i go out and eat everyday..oh man..i think i will become fat larhh..haha..my OG is like an eating OG..then todae we went out to Junction 8 to eat..haha..and i saw my RJ frend there..so qiao!haha..
then we started toking abt bf and stuff..cuz we had nth to do..haha..
stupid bel..dun wan to reveal any of her crush or criteria for her type of guy..lolx..for me is i look at smiles..haha...i think most ppl noe liow..haha....lolx..these are the pix we took there..haha

dengli,me n esther!

bel n me!


haha.gendli took a pic of me when i wasnt noticing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home