Thursday, October 27, 2005

Appreciation

haha.VERY long time never blog liao..cuz i have been busy mugging!haha.not really lar...but i m not slacking either!
well.after reading woon's blog..i realise i have not really shown my appreciation to ppl around me..that in fact i have taken them for granted! but i feel really blessed to have them!!! the strong fellowship we have with one another.nth can ever replace these bonds.and i really thank God that he put me in Rv!even though i dun like the school but i duno wad i will become if i wasnt in RV..God plans are really GREAT!
i really thank God for Rvee Armee!!(i m not copying woon but i really want to write this)
if it was not for them i prob wun find the real me.honestly i had a bad childhood.last time lizhen was like anti social one.quiet quiet one.really a mugger.suicidal.haha.
cant imagine rite..i m like so crazy now..can even fight with xianyu liao..haha...but it is because God is in my life!He TOTALLY changed me.and also with rvee armee i dun have to wear a mask.i can be whu i m.
YUPP!PRAISE THE LORD MAN!
there is like a whole lot list of ppl i want to say thank u and love you so much lar..if i miss out anyone pls tell me..haha..i cant write one whole list of testi.i m not as pro as woon.maybe i will after Os!haha
pao(da 1st gal i toke to in sec3!thanks for being such a wonderful sista! n great encourager)
kwek(luv those crazy times!high i rox!thanks for being there when i need someone to confide to)
joy(haha.always bringing happiness to me like ur name.haha.stop acting cute!haha.really brighten my life!)
ivy(really luv toking to u.haha.realise u r very lame too)
woon(haha.ur lameness and crap juz makes me laugh n laugh n laugh!)
isaac(thanks for being such a caring n nice brother whu is so understanding and also can stand my talking and is always available when i need u!haha)
charmaine(a sweet girl n we can toke abt anything after only knowing each other for 2 weeks!)
charis choo(haha.even though we are like 2 yrs apart but we can click so well!luv ya man!)
johnathan(thanks for being such a wonderful cell grp leader!able to stand our noise.but i noe u luv us!luv ya too.but stop being so high D!lolx!)
pastor andrew!(GREAT pastor.i can go office whenever i want to and talk to him!he is so nice and patient with me..thank you for tolerating my nonsense!haha)
samuel.kasey.ivan.ewen.chara.charis lum.sandy.cavell.joshua.yuenhao.zhou.(aiyah those in prayer meeting n my cell n whom i m closer to!)
paula(my great prayer partner!she is so cheerful n so on fire for God!Stay faithful girl!)
Wanting(haha.thanks for listening to me n encouraging me n also with me when i m down n nv judged me!haha.u r not as quiet as u look actually.really glad to noe u and had fun studying and shopping with u!)
desiree(thanks for being always there when i need u.and also giving good advice.rock on for Jesus!)
wanru(the quiet n softspoken girl.but act not really.haha.really enjoy the happy times we have together)
christine(thanks for being able to stand my act cuteness n craziness!really great sista who i can talk to n confide in)
huimin(know each other for like at least 10 years?a girl whu gives in and dun argue.thanks for tolerating me.esp my hyperness!)
huiting(haha.also know u 10 years.a funny and very onz girl.luv ya!)
xiaomei(didnt really get to noe u util last year.u r really funny n brought joy to the whole cell.haha.4 of us r gg to be there in youth camp ok?c u there!oops.i see u every sun hor.haha)
cuiping(been cell grp leader like for 3 years liao rite?always encouraging us!thanks for all the effort u put into our cell grp!)
celeste n ivan(thanks for opening ur hse for us to watch movie!)
kailin(duno how we got close.but really is God's plan.thanks for being such a GREAT sista!from baking cookies together to shopping!)
junwei.josiah.junpei.victoria.shooling.eric.faith.weizhen.weiling.amanda.xueyi.siowhwee uncle daniel.michelle foong.
did i miss out anyone?haha.hope not.gtg.my mum is calling.haha.bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home