Friday, February 17, 2006

struggling

haiz...
ever sunce the starting of this year, i have been struggling alot..one moment i cld trust God and love Him..the next moment i m down..it is like a rollar coaster ride..sharp downs but gentle ups..
but stiill i want to thank Him for being so gracious not to let me experience this kind of struggle during my O levels..even though last year there were falls but somehow i always quickly overcome them..but this year..things are different..

i honestly duno wad i have become of...i realise i have become more cynical..less trusting ppl and wad they say..is this becuz wad the jc environment has made me? i really dun like it..i prefer to my old naive self in sec 4..even if ppl hurt me but at least i know oi trusted them..it is them whu is at fault that they broke my trust..not me..now i feel like i m doubting and feeling cynical abt every word my frends say..and i dun like it..i hate it...i prefer to choose to believe everyone..

i could feel a tinge of bitterness still in me..and i juz cant get rid of them..where has the overflowing love went to??haiz..

nowadays the past keeps cuming back AGAIN!!! i duno why..i juz thot abt it sudd..haiz...and it is haunting me..sianz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home