Thursday, June 01, 2006

looking back...

oh well..
somehow i was reading all my past entries...haha..and realise how much i have grown!! and seriously..i thank God that He has carried me thru all those..and till wad i have bcome..even though the road ahead is a tough one(He put a burden in my heart..as in..i cld foresee that there will be many times of darkness)..but i know that my God is gg to carry me thru all these..
and really CF has also brought me closer to Him and keep my focus right during evetyday life..and i still cnat believe that we are actually going to take over..i mean the feeling is abit weird lar..having comm meetings without the seniors?haha..and i cant imagine next year when they are all gone and the new batch is gonna look up to us like we did to our seniors.haha..but oh well..at the same time..kinda excited wad God has instore for us..haha..
i juz wanna thank God for everything lar..really everything..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home