Monday, August 07, 2006

God is faithful..

hello!
haha..actually i m rather tired..haha.
today was the first time i led chapel!! haha..at first i was really nervous.cuz even as i come to sch..i recieve pearl's msg saying that she ll be very late..then followed by david's one..then right after i sms david.allen called and said he woke up late..my heart seriously stopped for a moment..i m like..oh no..is it happening again..cuz i figure out that everytime i lead..some things will juz cropped up one..haha..and i was having sorethroat today also..but anyway nevertheless..they all came and we practise for a while..haha.
and then when it is time to lead..i got kind nervous..haha..and i said some wrong stuff like "invite u all to take your seats back" haha..it was hilarious..but other than that..it went fine.cuz God was really there..it was great..yar..so after a while i kinda calm down..ahha.and really the peace of God came upon me..yar..and i surrendered totally to Him and let Him take charge of leading..
after that.like after i said my devotions that time..every of my frend was like telling me abt my leading..and it really encourage me lar..haha.but alot of ppl say that i have a kiddish voice.the mike fault's lar..my voice is normal.haha.oh man..hhaa..
but it was fun leading.haha.got the experience..and at least i tried..andre..ur turn is next..haha..lol..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home