Sunday, September 03, 2006

oh well

haha.today studied at island creamery with shuwen..productivity level was only raised by abit.aha.i studied half of electrochem!haha..lol.

then was in a rather happy mood..was reminded of how when i was small, my mum use to take me to swensens!when she was still working..haha..i rmb that i always order banana split!hhaaa..oh well..when i was thinking of these memories..i thot of being nicer to my mum..after all she is my mum..maybe i shldnt go out and study often..
and i went to the ntuc to buy biscuits for her..

but when i got home...oh well..she slapped me..u noe how it started..
it started with me asking her what porridge(she cook one) is this as i was scooping up the porridge...
she said"see for urself la!"
me: but i duno.there are so many things inside
she:" shutup and just eat lar.u shld be happy u dun have to pay for it.it is out of my own money ok!"
and then i got angry..why muz she always be so calculative..i kinda raise my voice and said "fine! next time i go outside eat myself"
and then she slapped me..oh well..

forget abt her..

tmr i m gg to see the comm..kinda excited..and yet on the other i m not really...oh well.haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home