Monday, August 28, 2006

i will trust in the Lord God Almighty

woah..past few weeks have been like really horrendous..i always dun have the time to take a break..i took a short break during the past weekend..on fri after CF i decided to go to my cousin's hse and then i started reading Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince..i mean it has been a long time since i read story books!haha..and i was kinda fascinated by Harry Potter..not becuz of all the spells and stuff but rather the plot of the story..yupp. and i borrowed it..bad choice..cuz i m those kind of ppl who cant wait to read till the end..haha.and Harry Potter book is so thick!haha. anyway then Saturday went to Lamar Boscheman(duno how to spell his name) 's seminar..and he talked abt the same stuff..but he kinda reminded me again..the heart of worship..and also he kinda bring out some stuff which i did wrongly..anyway it was great..and me shadrach n his bro went bedok interchange to eat.haha..and then i went to the Macs..supposedly to study but in the end i was spent the whole afternoon reading the bible..haha.it has been so long i spent such a long time meditating on God's word..and after the past few mths..i finally came to my sense..as in..i know that God has been really trying to tell me that i need to spend more time with Him..reading the bible..doing quiet time and praying..and He really had to break me down in order for Him to remind me..and i m so glad He reminded me..cuz i find myself so guilty of not spending time with Him esp after entering comm!and i m suppose to be spending more time with HIm now that i m the worship IC!

and from now i told myself i muz get out of this laziness..i mean i use to do qt for like 1 hr.but after i came to JC..my qt time shrunk to less than half an hr? i m gg to recommit my qt to Him man..and i m reminded that i told Him that i m gg to focus on my worship life..

but God is so faithful..even when i m down..even when i feel no one loves me..even when i juz feel like being alone all the time..even when i start getting abit rebellious..and somehow juz cant love myself and the ppl ard me..and now i can proudly say that even when i m weak now..i mean the problems are still there..but His strength is made perfect in my weakness..becuz i m weak,i m strong!=)

my faith has really increased by alot man..and thank God! He is just so awesome..

oh.and i got sth happy to say!i passed my chem test again! really by God's grace man..seriously..i nv felt so sure i was gg to fail..cuz u can ask my seniors and my frends..i hardly knew and understood that topic..BUT by God's Grace and only His..i manage to pass and i can proudly say that i m a miracle student when comes to chem..cuz i always manage to pass!

as for back in home..i m doing my best to make the family more like a family..really..i m trying..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home