Saturday, April 28, 2007

overwhelming disappointment

i never ever felt so disappointed for my entire life..or maybe not never..but yeah..this is definitely one of the major ones..

i have never been rejected like so many times within one day before..i think over 20 times?haha.but of course i cant blame anyone..cuz its my own fault..and honestly..everything happens because of my own decisions..even the disappointments..

today God had really taught me how human beings are really that unreliable.and how even though when u need them so so badly they cant be there..and yest God has taught me sth too.haha.God has taught me alot of stuff!hah.He has made me realise the feelings He feels when i dun pray..cuz yest..i waited up till 1am for someone's call cuz he told me that he will call at ard 1230am.and i was rather looking forward to it cuz i haven been toking to that person for a long time..and i was super tired yest..but i waited and waited..and there was no call.and i thot nvm..morn he will call..but when i woke up there arent any call.i felt so disappoint..and at that pt i realise that was how God felt when we dun pray(toke) to him cuz He kept waiting for us to toke to Him..He yearns to hear our voice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home