Saturday, June 03, 2006

ACS Idol

haha.went ACS idol yest..haha..quite funny..as in i thot jasmine is one of the singers!! cuz the night before michelle was telling me when the lines are open sms to jas and tell her we are voting for u..so i really thot that we are gonna vote for her!!! haha..so i went to buy some flowers and made them into a bouquet myself..haha..and i skipped my dinner(subway!!!)..and after that i was hungry..but nvm..treat it as dieting.. haha..then i reach there i realise she is juz playing the keyboard for them..haha..so blur of me..haha..

aniwae had a rather fun time listening..but the stupid light keep shining on me..making my eyes so tired!! haha..and then after that..helped them pack up..haha..training to be a worship I/C ..haha..joel said this is like his last job..haha..lol.i m sure he will miss his "children"..haha.he so funny..

then we packed till too late.so cant eat supper..*sob*sob*...went home to fix some food for myself..haha..then went to sleep..haha..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home