Tuesday, May 08, 2007

toughest pt of my life?

hmmm...i guess this period of time is the toughest and most horrible time of my life.i've never without fail..cry everyday for like 2 weeks. i wanted to give up just now..i wanted to be irresponsible and sudd drop whatever commitments i have.becuz i felt my comm took me for granted.i felt that i was so alone in my ministry and they failed to realise wad i have been faithfully doing all along..the mon chapels..the wed mon worships and the friday services..

but i couldnt.cuz i know i still love God..and im not doing all these for people to see.but God to see.and He alone knows my effort.ah wells..humans always fail for their flesh is weak but i thank God He reminded me this.He reminded me that im working for no one else but Him.sigh.i duno when all these problems will end.but i thank God that He has been teaching me alot though in the hard way all along..and i will continue to hold onto Him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home