Sunday, June 10, 2007

hols.

RAWRRR...
its like the middle of hols alr and i have only covered econs..not even fully..sighh
i want more time!! i still have so much to catch up and revise..
time really flies very fasttttt....wayyyyy too fast..so fast i cant believe it..haha
thinking abt all the happy+stressed moments during my serving in comm..
wahh..we have really come a longggg way..
i really love my comm alot.haha.even though there are many a times i cry over comm matters but there were many many happy and crazy moments together too.haha.
now that we are abt to step down officially, i cant bear to let go of all of these.but i know i have to.ahah.its time to pass the baton to the juniors to continue our legancy=)
haha.im quite a sentimental person la.i still kinda miss my seniors when i enter into the hub la.i think i will miss comm meetings.haha.=D
anyway i shall go back studying..haha
btw haha.im not advertising my birthday here so im not saying the date.but many ppl ask me wad i want for my birthday..haha.
the greatest present or perhaps wish is that every single friend i know can celebrate my birthday with me.ahhaa.i know that is impossible.hha.but oh wells.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home