Sunday, May 20, 2007

Passion AC

WHOOHOO!
THANK GOD for PassionAC man! now that its over..i cant believe how fast time flies!
haha.i kinda miss PassionAC..seeing all the ac ppl just worshipping God really touches my heart.=) God is just so awesome in the place la. His presence was definitely there. and even though there were so many last min changes like the sequence of programs and how i needed to cut my song list from 8 songs to 4 songs..haha.it will be one experience i will never forget man.
i wanna thank Daddy God for teaching me alot alot alot of stuff thru this event.
woah..the whole passion band and the whole passion adhoc has come thus far man..there were so many last min things that throw us off track.ahah..but God is really faithful and He really blessed this event cuz its His and for His glory alone!
though the 3 weeks before Passion were the most horrible weeks in my whole life..but i dun regret gg thru it.cuz God has brought me to a higher level! He has stirred up my passion and He taught me how to totally surrender my life to Him.i know that before i led worship, i surrendered everything i had in my life.i told God that if im gg to ask the ppl out there to surrender their lives to You, i myself have to first learn how to.and i did! amen man.haha
and now i can just sit at the bleaches and just adore His reverent glory and grace and mercy and love He has showered upon us..=)
btw to the person who is named "um" saying that my actions and words dont really reflect how a christian shd behave n react to stress..so by saying that are u judging me? i believe that we humans do have weaknesses and without all these trials and problems that causes the person to realise that one have nth and one is so imperfect tthat he can only need God to help him.and its only when one is broken..God can fully uses the person.of course i do know that i shld trust in the Lord and stop worrying.but being humans, i cant control myself.i can only let God do His work and mould me.it is a process for me to learn.and of course i will want to follow the bible as much as possible but the flesh is weak while the spirit is willing.i hope that u will stop judging abt how other ppl shld live and all...cuz its not in our place to judge and instead we shld encourage those who are struggling with sins to continue to persevere in the process of learning to overcome them.and ultimately it is God who helps them to overcome their problems=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home