Monday, June 18, 2007

june hols

haha.this is the last week of my hols man.piaing my hw like crazy.haha.realised i have been revising only..thats badddd..have been shopping alot too.aaha..let me form my shopping list!!
1. *A pair of casual slippers! (must get soon cuz my current one gg to spoil alr!ahhh)
2. *A pair of heels or going out shoes.haha.
3. A casual dress =)
4. Hillsong United All of the above album!
5. those kind of long necklace
6. pencil case?
7. clothes and many clothes!haha.i am trying out the retro style now.haha.realise all my clothes at home are all beach wear type(beach wear dun = to bikinis.haha)..
8. Hillsong My Saviour lives album

hahah.oh man.i really have lots to buy.haha.btw which makes it easier for u guys to buy my birthday presents.hahah.lol..
anyway just wanna share sth meaningful i watched this past week.its called "facing the Giants"
its abt how we shld never give up even though the task seems impossible to accomplish..and how with God..there is really nth that is impossible..and really taught me to persevere on and to continue to praise HIm in ALL circumstances..=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home