Tuesday, June 26, 2007

surprised

haha.today was pretty a normal day..
till after school...
i was practising with rachel at the bleaches for tmr's morn worship..then after that..i went out with lydia..everything seems pretty normal..till while i was walking out of the gate..lydia asked if i could let her see my specs..then i took it off for her and then sudd from behind someone covered my eyes with a piece of cloth and then i turned ard and caught a glipse of janene.haha.and they press the cloth even harder against my face and i screamed and someone even cover my mouth.haha.i almost choke! haha.but after awhile i stopped struggling la..haha.and they got me into a cab.ahaha.and i was singing stupid songs the whole way..and then they brought me to ang mo kio la! haha.i walked ard in the shopping center blindfolded! i must have look like a retarded person.ahaha.
then lydia led me to newyork newyork.and they took off my blindfold and sang happy birthday song to me.ahha.so sweet! i was indeed very surprised.haha.in front of me were sarah and david.haha.i felt so touched.haha.
then we ate this gigantic burger and felt so full la.haha
thanks lydia, sarah and david for planning this pre birthday surprise for me.really appreciate it.i really want to thank God to have friends like you guys.=) i will always rmb the retarded and crazy moments we had together..love u guys lots

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home